We have an exciting announcement to share with you. Starting March 1st, we will be branching off our Soluna division into its own company, Soluna USA, LLC. We know Soluna and its iconic history as a top quality biological medicine will flourish in its own home, and we are thrilled about what this means.
Soluna USA will continue to supply you with these outstanding natural medicines and only improve your experience. Nothing will change to the Soluna formulas which have been the same since 1921, but there are some other big benefits to look forward to:
- Expanded Service: We’re growing our Soluna family, and adding passionate and knowledgeable members to help you succeed in not just prescribing the Soluna medicines for best results with your patients, but also help your practice get ahead and thrive in this evolving market. You’ll be meeting these wonderful individuals very shortly, and they’re eager to help you.
- Additional Education Material: You can expect to learn a whole lot more about the Soluna biological medicines, their therapeutic action, clinical success, using them in your practice, and how to prescribe them for a wide variety of common diseases and conditions. We’ll be creating a new website, new courses, catalogs, cases, and more.
- Focus on Patient Education: If your patients don’t already love Soluna, they soon will. Not only does Soluna embody the essence of organic, non-toxic and pure, but the stories behind the making of each specialized remedy is something that is sure to wow your patients. You should expect to see more complimentary patient information, point of sale material, and access to valuable information on the ingredients, quality, and each medicine on our new patient dedicated site.
- Practice Training: We want to see practitioners do well, and will create resources to help price, market, and explain these unique medicines for patient satisfaction and success. In addition, we’ll be expanding our directory for patients to find qualified Soluna providers in their area.
In the spirit of transparency, we do want to share some of the policy changes that will accompany this transition:
- Minimum Orders of $235: We wholesale the Soluna medicines to practitioners, and in an effort to consolidate the number of small shipments, we ask that you purchase 12 or more bottles in order to qualify for these wholesale prices. With a manageable 21 medicines in the Soluna line, it’s not difficult to keep fully stocked for your patients and meet this wholesale minimum. We’d be happy to put you in touch with a Client Success Manager to see how we can actually save you money and keep the Soluna line on your shelves.
- No Drop Shipments: Although we acknowledge a trend in outsourcing shipping of certain supplements and remedies, we also understand the negatives of this approach, including patient confusion, loss of practitioner control, and loss of income. We wrote an article about this, and will assist you in any way to optimize your ability to provide your patients regardless of where they are with the Soluna medicines.
- Free Shipping on All Orders: Although the minimum order amount is increasing, we do have good news that comes with this. ALL orders will now receive free shipping – no ifs, ands, or buts. On top of that, we will continue to ship all orders so that they are delivered in 3 days or less, regardless of where in the United States your practice resides.
As we enter this transition, we’d like to take this chance to thank those who have supported Soluna over the years – it’s because of you that we can make this exciting move. We truly enjoy working with you! We’re all so grateful for the unwavering efforts to help your patients, and we only want to continue to do our very best to meet all your needs and help you grow your practice in the best way possible. We appreciate your trust, and will do our best to make this transition as seamless as possible and continue to give you the quality service you deserve.
Caspar A. Szulc
President & Co-Founder
Innovative Medicine, LLC
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is not expressed as medical advice. It is not intended, nor should it be used as a substitute for standard medical diagnostic methods and the physician’s clinical judgement.
This information is for practitioner use only and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or replace conventional medical treatment, and has not been evaluated by the FDA.