Imagine yourself sitting across the table from a new patient in your integrative medical office. It’s her first follow-up appointment and she seems nervous, a bit doubtful even – afraid she’ll be met with yet another dead end on a long journey with many an impasse. ”She’s a complex case”, other doctors had told her, “there is a lot to sort out”. Inside you’re smiling – you’re confident and happy in the knowledge that you are about to succeed where all others have failed. In just a moment, you’ll hand this patient her personalized roadmap back to full health. Her next step out the door will lead her toward the full service dispensary where her customized prescription of high quality advanced medicines has already been filled. She’s scheduled to come back the following week to begin her in-office treatment, where you and your team are on the same page, fully equipped and ready to provide her with the very best medical care. In four weeks’ time, she will be free of the ailment that been plaguing her for the past four years. No more multiple doctors visits; no more harsh drugs; no more dependence – just full restoration, and getting on with life.
- For Innovative Medicine, this isn’t just an exercise in positive visualization, it’s a unwavering destination and a radical actualization. The best part is, it’s already here!
In this web event, Innovative Medicine takes you behind the scenes of the advanced integrative medical office of the future where you’ll get to explore:
- The procedures and process used to orchestrate treatments in personalized ways that get results
- The structure, business model, and clinical functionality of an advanced, all inclusive, integrative clinic
- The role of a dispensary in a medical practice
- How this level of personalized care will both boost patient satisfaction and referrals
- The future is not far off – how far we have already come and where this blueprint is currently being used for remarkable results
- A new era of medicine and health – when alternative becomes mainstream
Please join us on Tuesday October 14th, 2014 at 1:00 pm ET for a special web event entitled “The Blueprint for the Integrative Practice of the Future“.
SEE ALSO: Past Recordings of Web Events
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is not expressed as medical advice. It is not intended, nor should it be used as a substitute for standard medical diagnostic methods and the physician’s clinical judgement.
This information is for practitioner use only and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or replace conventional medical treatment, and has not been evaluated by the FDA.