Marketing Ambassador (Part-Time)
Are you an open-minded, motivated and driven individual with marketing aptitude? Yes, you say??? Great! We’re a growing organization in need of some amazing marketing talent. Apply your skills in the emerging integrative medicine market and place yourself in a position with potential for rapid advancement.
The Marketing Ambassador will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies, marketing communications, social media efforts, and public relations activities, both external and internal. We’re looking for someone part-time (~20 hours a week) at this time. This is an excellent opportunity for someone in a freelancing position, starting their own consulting or marketing firm, and is an autonomous position with great flexibility as well as no managing of a team or other direct marketing individuals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the megaphone that builds awareness and spread the Innovative Medicine message.
- Work closely with the team to connect us to those seeking a new approach to medicine.
- Brainstorm and initiate creative marketing projects.
- Organize and implement integrative marketing schedule.
- Oversee all social media activity.
- Assist in public relations efforts with targeted organizations.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing, making presentations and negotiating with others.
- Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
We’re optimally looking for a candidate who has a passion for helping others, interest in the alternative / integrative health field and can mesh with the team and Innovative Medicine culture.
Apply for this Job
If this position resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a resume and/or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.