Back in December of 2004, I was part of a small team that started a company with the idea of helping others. We began by selling high quality supplements and homeopathic medicines online to the public. Our vision for the future back then wasn’t so clear, but over the next decade, it would become a crystallized vision of how to transform the medical field and redefine health.
In the ten years Innovative Medicine has been in business we’ve introduced sophisticated medical lines from Europe, established a medical system that is revolutionizing the way evaluations and protocols are now devised, and traveled around the world and helped thousands of doctors achieve more successful patient outcomes. And we’re just getting started.
The plans for our future truly are exciting, with many projects in their beta phase, and others just incubating. Some of these include:
- New Medical Centers throughout the world applying advanced integrative principles and quantum physics to personalize treatments, place the patient first, and achieve astounding success in the face of the most complex conditions
- Expanded Distribution of new biological medicines, technology and therapeutic instruments
- Charitable Organization dedicated to spreading awareness and assisting patients looking for advanced integrative treatments not covered by insurance
- Educational Institute that teaches and trains doctors and practitioners from around the world the cutting-edge therapies and techniques needed for success in this new paradigm of medicine
- And many interesting ideas in the pipeline, including practice management consulting services, research centers, collaboration with insurance companies, medical software,and manufacturing our own mediciness
We’re eager to get the next chapter of this organization started, and see through the bold goals we’ve set for ourselves.
I’m extremely grateful for all those that helped make the first ten years possible – our dedicated Innovative Medicine team, our Medical Board and Innovative Medicine practitioners, and all the contributors and supporters from all corners of the world that share the same passion and desire to create change and help heal others.
Thank you for your support in making the first 10 years so memorable,
Caspar A. Szulc
President & Co-Founder
Innovative Medicine, LLC
Enjoy what you read?
Subscribe for more – you’ll always be in the (health) loop.