We're looking for an RN with an integrative medical background or a great interest in holistic health and wellness.
About the Opportunity
The New York Center for Innovative Medicine is seeking a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with an integrative medical background or a great interest in the alternative field for an exciting full-time position. Monday through Friday, 40+ hours per week with no weekends, no holidays, and no call. RN will be working independently at times and in collaboration with the Medical Director, nurse practitioner and medical staff, performing minor procedures, providing general education to patients, and ensuring a warm and friendly environment. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a growing team of passionate medical professionals delivering some of the most advanced holistic treatment options not found elsewhere.
About the Center
The New York Center for Innovative Medicine is a world-renowned healing center specializing in personalized integrative care. Under the direction of distinguished physician Dr. Thomas K. Szulc, MD, the center offers a comprehensive suite of sophisticated medical options, from conventional therapies to holistic treatments and lifestyle adjustments.
Our unique approach attracts patients from around the globe suffering from a number of complex conditions, and utilizes truly advanced scientific principles to identify all sources of dysfunction whether physical, biochemical, psycho-emotional, mental, or other, and then create a personalized and highly specific program of treatment that is based on the patient’s individual requirements, and not on guessing or trial-and-error protocols.
With a goal for expansion to accommodate growing patient demand, this is a rare opportunity to become a part of a pioneering team in the medical field and practice medicine in an optimal setting.
Skills and Qualifications
Must be well skilled in IV catheter insertion. Administration of Intravenous Angiocath, Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care team by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Current RN Licensure to practice in State of New York
- Must be open-minded to training and willing to learn new techniques
- Dedication, enthusiasm, and confidence are key to this position
- Full-time position with great growth potential
- U.S. Citizens only
- Private clinic that has recently been remodeled and renovated
Apply for this Job
Interested candidates please email your CV, along with this filled out form, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Full-time Registered Nurse” in the subject line.