Over 1.6 million breast augmentations were performed internationally in 2007 alone. Today, it continues to be the most popular plastic surgery procedure performed worldwide. But what are the dangers of breast implants? Do most doctors share the potential risks with their patients? We’re bringing back our most recent guest to talk about her own experience with breast implants and how her removal was a decision she made without regret. This is The Story of Breast Explants with Danielle Paige
I don’t have any regrets, everything I’ve done on my path, I chose because if I didn’t need to do it, I wouldn’t have chosen it. And I really want people to hear that because we spend so much time regretting and this and that. But why? Because it was part of my journey.– Danielle Paige
- The Common Reasons Women Want Breast Augmentation
- How Danielle Paige Learned Her Breast Implants Were Toxic
- The Benefits of Breast Explants
- What to Know Before Having a Breast Explant
- Are There Any Implants That Are Considered Safe?
- Advice for Anyone Considering Breast Augmentation
Connect with Danielle
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
» Download the Transcript (pdf)
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!