Let’s face it, there is so much confusion about diet that even most nutritionists disagree. It’s time to take a step back and simplify our understanding of what a healthy diet is. So to help us get back to basics, we turned to Elexe Joy, MS, a holistic nutritionist who has dedicated her career to providing patients with the most basic approach to eating, one centered on whole foods with real ingredients.
I like to focus on foods that are satiating and nutrient-dense, and it kind of helps to crowd out in a way, the foods that are addicting, like the hyper-palatable foods from the grocery store that they add MSG and natural flavors and yeast extract…– Elexe Joy
- The Problem with Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Guidelines
- How to Read Food labels
- The Marketing Behind the “Organic” Label
- Hacks to Buy the Freshest Food
- How to Avoid Diet Trends & Just Eat Healthily
- The Importance of Circadian Biology for Eating
- The Best & Worst Sugar Substitutes
- How to Replace Junk Food with Real, Satiating Food
- Nutrition Myths Debunked with Holistic Lexi
- Duck Eggs or Chicken Eggs?
Connect with Lexi
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!