There’s a common misconception in medicine that patients cannot heal themselves. But recently, there’s been a big push toward a coach-athlete approach, one that we’ve been using a lot at Innovative Medicine.
To discuss this method, we turned to Dr. Nick Athens, a chiropractor with over 40 years of experience who has worked with over 25,000 patients and completed over 600,000 adjustments. He’ll shed some light on the athlete-coach relationship and explain why the patient’s will to succeed is equally as important as the doctor’s knowledge and expertise.
You should plan for health, much like a financial plan. You have to have a plan to take care of your body as you continue to age…what happens is people age, you actually feel younger, but physically people feel older. So you have this disconnect between the mind and body.– Dr. Nick Athens
- How Chiropractic Manages the Mind-Body Connection
- Habits That Move Us Out of Alignment, According to a Chiropractor
- Why You Should Plan for Health Like A Business Plan
- The Key to Longevity, According to Dr. Nick Athens
- Is Integrative Medicine More Comprehensive than Conventional Medicine?
- To Health with You: A Comprehensive Guide for Aging Backwards
Connect with Dr. Athens
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!