It’s always encouraging when a medical device becomes available for at-home use. That’s why we’re talking with Jennifer Miele and Robert Weber about the Weber LED Infrared Helmet, an innovative medical device designed for daily use to help everything from brain fog and depression to dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
We’ve had some very positive feedback from clients that are utilizing the helmets in their homes for everywhere from dizziness to difficulty with eyesight to vascularity issues, just because we know that light increases circulation.– Jennifer Miele
- Using Photobiomodulation for Brain Health
- Is the Weber Infrared Helmet Safe?
- How the Weber Infrared Helmet Improves Brain Health
- What Can I Expect While Using an Infrared Helmet?
- Can the Infrared Helmet Help with Hair Growth?
- Is There Anyone Who Shouldn’t Use The Weber Helmet?
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!