About Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
Hydrogen peroxide therapy (H202) is an intravenous therapy in which hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. In its pure form, it is a colourless and odorless liquid, comprised of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms, an arrangement that makes the substance highly reactive. Presently, there are over 6,100 articles in scientific literature dating back to 1920 on the clinical applications of hydrogen peroxide.
It is well known that antibiotics are chemicals kill the beneficial bacteria within your intestines and upset the delicate balance of the intestinal terrain. Fortunately, there are other options to treat common conditions without toxic side effects. Hydrogen peroxide, for example, can be used to treat conditions such as cold, flu and sinus infection, and many more. Hydrogen peroxide is a more natural option as our bodies automatically produce H202 constantly as part of metabolism. There are units in certain white blood cells called “peroxisomes,” which produce H2O2. These white cells then engulf bacteria which cause disease and mix them together with these peroxisomes. They both then disappear as the singlet oxygen from H2O2 destroys the bacteria or virus.
SCROLL OVER TO SEE COMPLETE THERAPEUTIC INDEX
Benefits of H202 Therapy
Clinical experience has shown that hydrogen peroxide therapy may be used for a number of conditions and issues, and that the benefits include:
- Boosts the immune system by increasing production of interferon by human killer cells and monocytes
- Increases oxygen content of tissues
- Inhibits all types of infections: viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic
- Provides singlet oxygen, which in turn, transforms biological waste products and industrial toxins into inert substances by oxidizing them
- Dissolves cholesterol and calcium deposits associated with atherosclerosis
- Clears the lungs in cases of emphysema by producing oxygen bubbles in the alveoli which helps the mucus deposits to be coughed out
Please note: We are not the manufacturer or distributor of any hydrogen peroxide therapy equipment, machinery, or accessories.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is not expressed as medical advice. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or replace conventional medical treatment.