If you were convinced that you had less than two years to live, would you accept your fate, or fight until your last breath to try and get better? That is the question we explore in our conversation with a Lyme disease survivor and former patient at the New York Center for Innovative Medicine.
This is the Story of Celebrating Your Lymeaversary with Jen Blake.
I feel like every birthday after 33 is just this gift and you know, that’s the way I’m choosing to approach it is that I feel like I’m almost on borrowed time, but I’m slowly but surely switching to the realization that it’s not borrowed time and that I have fought so hard to get here.– Jen Blake
- The Many Symptoms of Lyme Disease
- The Problem with Conventional Lyme Treatment
- Life with Lyme Disease
- Innovative Medicine: Last Resort Medicine
- What Treatment is Like at NYCIM
- The Rollercoaster of Lyme Recovery
- The Most Impactful (& Most Difficult) Treatments at NYCIM
- The Importance of Pyscho-Spiritual Health for Healing
- Lymeaversary: Celebrating Life After Lyme
- 3 Tips for Lyme Patients Struggling to Find Help
Connect with Jen
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!