We are so divorced from nature that many of the healing plants we have eaten for millennia are completely forgotten or overlooked. Our guest today is a globe trotter and researcher investigating people, places, (and foods), for solutions to the challenges impacting our health and that of the planet. He is an author, podcaster, and co-host of the Emmy™ Award Winning Netflix docu-series, Down to Earth with Zac Efron.
This is the Story of SuperLife with Darin Olien.
Nature is the perfect model of abundance. And so if we follow her, if we follow nature, quickly will realize and start to create that sovereignty back again.– Darin Olien
- How Darin Olien Became a Superfood Hunter
- The Fatal Conveniences Harming Our Health
- Is Eating Locally a Viable Option for the United States?
- Food Additives, Fast Food & Childhood Obesity
- How to Detoxify & Limit Exposure to Toxins with Darin Olien
- Behind Filming Season 2 of “Down to Earth”
- Fatal Conveniences: Inside the New Book by Darin Olien
Connect with Darin
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
» Download the Transcript (pdf)
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!