Most illnesses seem to come out of nowhere and for no apparent reason. But when the cause of ill health is a result of environmental toxins, like mold, it changes our perspective and responsibility to get well. Our guest today spent most of his early life suffering from toxic mold exposure and then years recovering and eliminating mold – wherever he detected it.
This is the Story of Got Mold? with Jason Earle.
The quality of the air you breathe is the quality of your life.– Jason Earle
- The Story Behind the Got Mold Test Kit
- If All Homes Have Mold, When Is It Truly a Problem?
- Got Mold? Making Mold Testing Affordable
- The Clinically-Validated Effects of Mold Exposure
- The Difference Between Mold & Mycotoxins
- So You Have Mold In Your House. Now What?
- Conflict of Interest: Why Your Mold Inspector Shouldn’t Be Your Mold Remediation Specialist
- Beyond Mold: The Toxins Polluting Your Home
- The Mold & Lyme Connection: How Mold Activates Underlying Illnesses
- Treating Your Home As An Ecosystem to Prevent Mold
Connect with Jason
Use code INNOMED10 at checkout for a 10% discount on mold test kits.
Why You Should Avoid ERMI Testing
Testing For Mold? Avoid ERMI. Read why in the full article, here.
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
» Download the Transcript (pdf)
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!