The Story of Mental & Metabolic Health with Brendan Vermeire
We’ve been ignoring mental health for far too long. The pandemic only made things worse with almost half of young adults reporting moderate to severe anxiety. We’re obviously doing something wrong when it comes to mental health. This episode looks at the root causes of mental illness with a mental and metabolic health scientist and researcher. This is the story of Mental & Metabolic Health with Brendan Vermeire.
What I like to say is mental illness, it’s an epigenetic phenomenon that’s driven by oxidative stress and inflammation. We all have our unique genotype, but then the environment, the lifestyle, the input signals that the genes receive change the epigenetic expression of all these genes.– Brendan Vermeire
- How Brendan Vermeire Became the Holistic Savage
- Breaking Down the Big Pharma Business Model
- How Environmental Toxicity Contributes to Mental Health Disorders
- Why Glyphosate is Public Enemy No. 1 According to Brendan Vermeire
- Mental Map: Brendan Vermeire’s Innovative Lab Panel
- Toxic Mold & Lyme Disease: What’s the Connection?
- Binders for Beginners: How to Detox Safely
- The Role of the Gut Microbiome in Anxiety & Depression
- The Simplest Tips to Help You Reclaim Your Health
- How Germ Theory, Terrain Theory, and Metabolic Theory Contribute to Health
Connect with Brendan
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!