Growing up in war-torn Rhodesia and being attacked by a rogue hippo on the Zambezi River that left him nearly dead and without one arm, today’s guest has overcome his share of adversity. Nevertheless, he’s gone on to write a book entitled What’s Left of Me, and become a serial entrepreneur, speaker, adventurer, philanthropist, as well president of his own foundation. This is the story of Paul Templer.
I’ve discovered that I can’t be grumpy and afraid and grateful at the same time. It’s impossible. I know that experientially and I’ve done a lot of work and looked at a lot of the science, just the brain and the heart can’t do it. And where you put your attention, your energy goes.– Paul Templer
- Growing Up On the Zambezi River
- Paul Templer: From Safari Guide to CEO
- What It’s Like Being a Patient at NYCIM
- How to Meet Discomfort & Misfortune with Gratitude
- Why Your Choice is More Important Than Circumstance
- Navigating Loss & Tragedy During COVID
- The Story of Erin’s Light
Connect with Paul
Marked for Life by Paul Templer & Rebecca Simons is scheduled to be released in 2022. For access to the presale, visit Marked For Life.
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!