The Story of Retreats Alaska with Stephanie Stillwell and Ben LaVigueur
A recent article published by Yale University went over the scientific evidence of how immersion in nature benefits our health. Today’s podcast is focused on how going deep into the wilderness can have profound healing effects on the body, mind, and soul. This is the story of Retreats Alaska with Stephanie Stillwell and Ben LaVigueur.
These retreats are in a big way my opportunity for growth, and the reason why I do this is so that I can remain on this path of authenticity and growth. And this journey that I’ve decided is the only path for me anymore. And if we can bring people along…we’re here to provide this place, this space for you to also find out what may help you uncover this new desire, new passion in yourself.Ben LaVigueur
- Life with Debilitating Lyme Disease: Stephanie Stillwell’s Story
- From Addiction to UltraMarathons: The Story of Ben LaVigueur
- The Start of MindBloom LLC
- Why Support Will Make Or Break Your Success
- Interested in “Unschooling?” Here’s What You Need to Know
- Why You Should Join Retreats Alaska
- Retreats Alaska: The Retreat for Healing People
- The Mind, Body, Spiritual Benefits of Retreats Alaska
Connect with Retreats Alaska
For more information, email [email protected]
Download 'The Story of Retreats Alaska' TranscriptDownload PDF Transcript
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
More Listening Options
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!