Benefits of NAD BR+ Therapy
Many neurological disorders have been shown to be related to low NAD levels. By supplementing with NAD, the goal is to reverse and protect from the breakdown of vital neurological and brain functions.
Clinical experience has shown that NAD BR+ may be used for a number of brain related issues, and that the benefits include:
- Replenishes balance of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Optimizes mitochondrial function in the brain
- Improves mental clarity and cognitive function (focus and concentration)
- Accelerates the recovery of psycho-emotional issues following treatment of chronic conditions
- Helps the cells convert food into energy by acting as an electron transporter during cell metabolism
- Support the activation of PARPs (Poly ADP ribose polymerase), which detect and repair damaged DNA
- Increases activity of a group of enzymes called sirtuins, which helps increase metabolism, decrease inflammation, extend cell life, and prevent neurodegeneration
- Activates cell signaling: research is revealing that NAD and ATP may alert the immune response when the cell is under stress or when there is inflammation
NAD brain restoration therapy is also used as part of addiction treatment. NAD+ helps restore energy levels that were lowered during periods of substance abuse to assist in recovery.
How NAD Brain Restoration Therapy Works
NAD brain restoration works when using NAD to restore levels in the body. NAD BR+ uses the purest form of NAD to infuse NAD+ intravenously or use as a nasal spray. Intravenous infusion of NAD+ has shown to be one of the most effective ways to increase NAD+ levels.
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is an element that reacts with oxygen in the cell’s mitochondria in order to create energy for movement, breathing, heartbeat, blood pumping, digesting food, brain functions, and generally living life.
NAD enables the transfer of energy from the foods we eat to vital cell functions. It is also required to “turn off” genes that accelerate degenerative aging processes. As NAD+ levels decline, mitochondrial function is impaired, resulting in fewer mitochondria surviving. Mitochondria are the “powerhouses” that help ensure cellular processes. This vicious cycle of mitochondrial depletion (also called NAD Energy Deficiency, or NED) results in many of the physical symptoms of aging and degenerative processes, such as chronic fatigue syndrome, substance abuse, depression, stress, anxiety and various other chronic illnesses.
NAD Brain Restoration Therapy has the ability to provide the brain and body with NAD and a proprietary amino acid formula that reverses NAD and related dysfunctions. Through an intravenous infusion or via nasal spray, NAD BR+ has been shown to help the body produce ATP, protect and repair DNA, strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, and stimulate the production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, thereby improving mood.
Prominent universities have been investigating NAD+ as a potential therapy for age-related degenerative disease. Compelling research shows that NAD+ has a unique ability to protect tissues, induce DNA repair, and increase life span. Studies done in the early 1960s demonstrated the efficacy and safety of IV NAD in detoxifying patients from alcohol, opiates, tranquilizers, and stimulants. Current research also indicates that NAD deficiencies may trigger a host of metabolic and degenerative diseases – including obesity, Type II diabetes, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s. When using NAD with the BR+ protocols for addiction or stress treatment, neurochemical imbalances can be restored to healthy functioning usually within ten days or less.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!