In this special live Q&A episode, we have a two-time Emmy Award nominee, former host of The View and Fox & Friends Weekend, and author of multiple books on to discuss why a one-size-fits-all medical approach did not work for her while dealing with Lyme Disease. We go over her healing journey at our clinic, NYCIM, and a host of other topics she wrote about in her new book, Dear Hartley.
This is the story of Jedediah Bila.
– Jedediah Bila
I fight for your right to disagree with me. I fight for your children’s right to disagree with me. I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do. I’m doing the opposite…I would never dream of giving you medical advice. What I would dream of is telling you; get the advice from your doctor and don’t let a corporate or a political bureaucrat get in the way of that.
- Battling Lyme Disease with Jedediah Bila
- Receiving Treatment at NYCIM with Jedediah Bila
- Writing “Dear Hartley” with Jedediah Bila
- The Problem with Medical Mandates
- The Pandemic of Fear-mongering
- Parenting in the time of COVID
- Why Covid Has Popularized A Minimalist Lifestyle
- The Problem with a Career in Media in 2021
- A Look at the Media’s Business Model of Division
- Why Major Cities Are Seeing a Mass Exodus Following COVID
Connect with Jedediah
Facebook: Jedediah Bila
Disclaimer: Transcripts are prepared by a transcription service. Refer to full video above for exact wording.
See how we can help you restore complete health of body, mind & spirit.
Join our mailing list and receive exclusive offers + information!